I received an email from a reader named John asking a fairly common question.
So instead of just replying to him personally (which I did as well) I’ve decided to write the answer up as a post so anyone reading can benefit.
John asked “What Are The Most Profitable Niches For Affiliate Marketing?”
It’s one of those questions that is kind of tricky to answer as almost any niche that has a lot of buyers and affiliate products to sell can be insanely profitable if done correctly.
However we will look at 3 different ‘niche types’ in this post which are VERY profitable for affiliate marketing purposes…
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- The 3 main evergreen markets that are always profitable so you never waste your time on unprofitable affiliate niches.
- Why passion and hobby based niches make such great niches.
- High payout niches that pay you up to $5,000 commission and have low refund rates.
- Why promoting high end offers is no more hard work than promoting a $7 ebook and yet brings in much more profit.
Get Laid, Paid & Live Forever?
If you’re ever wondering if a niche that’s not listed here is profitable just ask yourself this question…
“Is this niche about someone getting laid, paid or trying to live forever?”
What do I mean by that?
Basically, the most lucrative markets that are evergreen and always profitable are ones involving dating / romance / relationships (laid), wealth / money / jobs / finance (paid) or health / fitness / illness (living forever).
Because that’s something that EVERY ONE on the planet wants, including you and me.
So if it falls into the laid, paid or live forever category you can bet it’s profitable.
To discover 200+ profitable niche markets click the image below now…
1. The Big and Always Profitable Evergreen Markets: Health, Wealth and Romance
These markets are evergreen and profitable and forever will be.
The health market includes niches such as diets and weight loss, embarrassing problems, quit smoking and medical issues to name but a few.
EuroMonitor report that the health and wellness industry will be worth $1 trillion globally in 2017.
We found out the Nootropics industry (smart drugs for brain function) was worth over $1 trillion too.
And Diabetes.org report that over $322 billion is spent in America on it every year.
Meaning there’s a lot of money around for the taking, if you’re willing to help these people get fit and healthy.
Or keep scrolling for more health niches…
The niches in health never slow down as people are always looking for the next best thing for fat loss, health improvement and much more.
Here are some more examples….
And there are some good reasons to get involved with the health niche as you’ll see below…
Health Affiliate Programs
- Silver Blade Brands (Male Enhancers): 40% commissions with lifetime cookies.
- Bodybuilding.com (Bodybuilding Supplements): 15% commissions with 9 day cookies.
- Nutracash (Supplements and male enhancers): Commissions range based on products and sales
- Panic Away (Panic Attacks and Anxiety Disorders): 41$ Per Sale
- Progressivehealth 30% Commissions on every sale
- Dentalplans (Dental): 40$ Per Sale
- Kala Health (Supplement): 20% Commissions Per Sale
- eHealth (Insurance): 10-75$ Per Sale
- OutlookHealth (Dental): 40$ Per Sale
- Heart Health (Supplement): 25% Commissions Per Sale
- Free Drinking Water (Drinking Water): 12% Per Sale
- Sell Health (Sexual Health): 30-50% 1st Tier Sales
- Market Health (Health and Beauty): 50% of Revenue Share
- Yuve (Protein Powders): 15-25% Commission on all sites
- Al Sears MD (Health and Wellness): 25% Initial Orders and 10% Recurring Sales
- 88 Herbs (Herbal Supplements): 18% Per Sale
- Hemorrhoid Rescue (Hemorrhoide Supplement): 18% Per Sale
(RELATED: Learn how to profit from affiliate marketing with step by step blueprints and execution plans in NicheHacks Insider)
Reasons To Get Involved In Health Niches
- Products and information can cost up to hundreds of dollars and some even cost thousands and up (think treadmills and machines).
- This is a market that has many niches with passionate people who put health first so you can expect big spenders.
- Many health niches are ongoing, so that means repeat purchases are going to be made.
Now let’s look at the MONEY niches…
Wealth covers internet marketing, Forex, gambling, lottery, jobs and employment, affiliate marketing, multi level marketing, business opportunities and more.
The online business industry in the UK alone is worth £100bn according to The Guardian, that’s twice as large as the hotel and restaurant industry.
Then the gambling industry is worth over $35.5 billion US dollars according to StatisticsBrain.
And the Forex industry trades over $5.1 trillion per day according to Wiki.
Are you beginning to see how lucrative some of these can be?
If you’re interested in more wealth niches or advanced information on the ones listed here there’s over 30+ in-depth Profitable Niche Reports on wealth niches (finance, investment, online business, marketing, gambling etc) available inside ‘NicheHacks Insider’ which you can join here.
Look at these niche ideas…
There are lots of good reasons to get into these niches which I’ll cover in just a second…
Wealth Affiliate Programs
- B Passive Income (50% commissions)
- Excellerate Associates (20% commissions)
- BitBond (50% commissions, 90-day cookies)
- SolerInvestment (50% commissions)
- Gamblingaffiliateprograms (20% – 40% commissions)
- Wealthtraders (40% commissions)
- Link-assistant (33% commissions)
- Linkconnector ($2.00 Lead, and $100.00 Sale commissions, 45-day cookies)
- Wealth Creators Club (45% commissions)
- Traderfx+ (20% commissions)
- Surefire Trading (50% commisions)
- Daytrade Forex (50% commissions)
- Resume Robin (15-50% per sale )
- Job Stars (10% commisions)
- Snag A Job (50% commissions)
- Betrally Affiliate (10-35% commissions)
- Bet 365 (30% commisions)
- Betway (40% commissions)
Reasons To Get Involved In Wealth Niches
- Many wealth niches require people to spend money and products / information can range anywhere from a couple bucks to hundreds and even thousands of dollars.
- People are always looking for ways to make money so they will not stop looking, which means ongoing success for you as a marketer.
- Many of the wealth niches are expensive and need ongoing purchases as people can be obsessed with getting the most up to date and complete information.
And the romance niches are also a good choice which we’re about to uncover below…
Romance & Dating Niches
Romance obviously refers to online dating, attracting members of the opposite sex, pick up, finding a husband / wife, getting your ex back and many more.
StasticsBrain reports that 49,250,00 people in the USA alone have tried online dating, showing the huge demand.
Marriage Counselling costs up yo $200 an hour on average according to SelfGrowth, which shows just how lucrative it is.
And Neil Strauss sold 2,5 million copies of his “pick up artist” book The Game and he’s just one of thousands of well known “pick up artists” and writers on the subject.
Does this show you how popular and lucrative these niches can be?
If you want to discover more dating niches and get in-depth research on them you should take a look at ‘NicheHacks Insider’ where there are 30+ dating and relationship niche reports available.
Just take some of these other niches for example…
And you know what, there are good reasons below to be in these niches…
Romance Affiliate Programs
- Affiliate2day (25% commissions, $8 per lead offer)
- David Wygant Dating Coach (50% commissions with recurring income on products)
- Cupid (135$ per order)
- Sexy Confidence ($99 Average payout per sale)
- Kasidie (35% recurring monthly commissions as long as your referral is a member)
- Lovecity (50%$ Commission)
- Discreetadventures ($40 per sale)
- Love-scent (20%-30% Commission)
- Eventplanningblueprint (50% Commission)
- Thedatingnetwork (5$ per lead, 75$ Per Trial and 150$ Per sale)
- Aprettywoman (30% Commission)
- Nsiholdings ($20 per confirmed register)
- Elitepartnerships (50% commission)
- E Harmony (188$ Per Sign Up)
- I Date (20%-30% comission)
- Sexy Confidence (99$ per sale)
- Commitment Connection (70% commision)
- My Bonus Dating (10$ lead, 30$ sale, 100$order)
- Funny Love Dating (75% commision)
(RELATED: Discover the 7+ different affiliate marketing business blueprints in NicheHacks Insider)
Reasons To Get Involved In romance Niches
- People are passionate about finding a companion so they are willing to spend constantly to learn the skills required.
- Dating is evergreen and is of interest to picking a demographic and marketing to them is all that’s left for you to do.
- Plenty of other websites in this market so limitless connections to influencers and traffic for you.
Then check out these niches…
2. Hobby and Activities That People Spend Loads of Money In
Hobbies and activities are also stupidly profitable if you target the ones where the customers have a lot of money to spend on their passion.
When something makes someone feel happy or gives them pleasure they will spend money on it over and over again.
Hobbies, sports, travel and other activities fit into this category perfectly.
Think of expensive activities like golf, sailing, fishing, travel, hunting.
And expensive holidays and travel like cruises, safaris, round the world trip.
Some interesting statistics for you…
Forbes.com report the Golf industry alone is worth $70 billion.
And $22.9+ billion a year is spent on hunting according to HuntingBusinessMarketing.
Both are dwarfed by the online travel booking industry which has online booking revenues of $498bn according to StatisticBrain.
People are forever buying new equipment, tools and gear for their passions.
They need accessories, they are willing to pay for training and guides or things that promise to make them even better at their activity of choice.
They will spend, spend, spend if it makes them feel good and happy.
Endless sub-niches to be explored and no shortage of both digital and physical products available to promote as an affiliate.
Which is why hobby and activities are crazily profitable.
If you’d like to dominate any general interest or hobby niches then there are 50+ in-depth profitable niche reports available on everything from golf to pole dancing to whisky to DIY Jewlery to Numerolgy and beyond inside ‘NicheHacks Insider’ which you can check out here.
Do you see the potential for you to get involved?
Then keep reading for more ideas…
Examples Of Hobby Niches
Hobby Affiliate Programs
- Levenhuk (Telescopes, 20% commissions)
- MakerBot (3D Printing, 8% commissions)
- Cabela’s Sporting and Hunting (3% commissions)
- WoodenWidget (Pay-Per-Sale 30% for each sale you deliver)
- NitroTek (10% commissions)
- FurniturePlans (20% commissions)
- Flash Template (30% – 35% commission)
- Schmartboard (20% commissions)
- LearnCakeDecoratingOnline (40% commission)
- TedsWoodworking (75% commissions)
- 5amily (35% commissions)
- Levenhuk (20% commision)
- Cakeflix (30-50% commissions)
- Booking (25-40% commissions)
- TripAdvisor (50% commission)
- Cruise Direct (3% Gross sale)
- Agoda (10% commissions)
- Urban Adventures (10% commission)
- Accor Hotels (10% commission)
Need proof that some of these weirder hobby niches like Woodwork, Survival and Steampunk are profitable too?
Here it is….
Teds Woodworking (Monthly Woodworking Plans) has consistently been one of the top selling products on Clickbank for years.
CBEngine say it’s the #1 selling product in the Home & Garden category for the past 5 years.
We discussed how SurvivalLife.com does over $1 million dollar in sales EVERY month here.
And there’s 347 products on Clickbank in the Survival niche alone…
Showing there’s a HIGH demand for products in the niche.
That doesn’t count the other 240,000+ on Amazon.
A weird one yet totally popular as we found out here.
And just look at how many products the niche has on Amazon…
Yep, that’s over 200,000 products just on Amazon for this weird niche.
And these products sell too, you can tell by the volume of reviews on Amazon.
And there are more lucrative niches covered below…
3. High Paying Affiliate Products and Services That Pay Up To $5,000
This includes pay day (and most other type of) loans, private jet charter, yacht rental, online casinos, luxury goods such as watches, handbags and jewelry, travel, home design blueprints and an almost endless list of others.
It takes just as much time and effort to promote a $7 eBook as it does a luxury yacht program or private jet charter that pays hundreds to thousands of dollars in commission per sale
And you don’t need to make many sales to make a serious profit.
The refund rate on high end products is much lower than on $7 eBooks too.
People don’t make rash decisions when spending thousands so if they buy something they usually plan to see the purchase through.
People who buy high end goods don’t have money problems so they’ve no problem spending their cash on luxuries.
These are recession proof niches.
Consider watches and jewelry…
There are over 1.2 billion watched sold annually according to StasticBrain.
If you could sell to just 0.1% of that audience, how would that be?
Or payday loans…
The payday loan niche is reported to be worth over 2.2 billion.
That’s just in the UK alone and doesn’t factor in the USA or Global costs, it will be even higher.
With products like pay day loans there’s no shortage of people needing money and those who borrow once are likely to do so again.
If you’re bad with money you’re likely forever bad with money.
People who are bad with money tend to forever be bad with money so they always need help.
Are you seeing the potential here to help them and make money for yourself?
And remember, as we discussed earlier…
The gambling industry is worth over $35.5 billion US dollars according to StatisticsBrain.
Gamblers rarely quit so they’ll be back time and time again to hunt out the new ‘lucky’ casino and grab that new bonus.
And with many casinos paying affiliates a percentage of a players life time losses you continue to get paid month after month.
And look at this interesting niche…
With the home design blueprints (http://www.homeplans.com/ sell PDFs for $1,000+) you’re targeting a luxury niche as only the seriously rich can afford to build a custom house from scratch.
If you’d prefer to follow money over passion then definitely pick a niche that fits into one of the criteria above.
All have endless customers, are high ticket, and are hugely lucrative.
High Paying Affiliate Programs
- Finishline Loans ($1000 per customer)
- Regal Assets (3% commissions)
- Colmex ($1000, 3% each deposit)
- Doteasy ($70 commissions)
- Rewardsaffiliate (50% Commission)
- Hotelinfo (40% Commission)
- Ambassadorwatches (8% Commission)
- Zoara (8% Commission and 2% Sales)
- Moda Operandi (10% Commission)
- Luisaviaroma (7% Commission)
- Mytheresa (8% Commission)
- House of Fraser (8% Commission)
- Bergdorf (11% Commission)
- Ambassadorwatches (8% Commission)
- Farfetch (10% Commission)
- Style Bop (8% Commission)
- Whole Sale Designer Handbag (50% Commission)
- Angela Roi (20% Commission)
(RELATED: Want to learn how to make income with affiliate marketing? Then check out NicheHacks Insider)
Take Action And Pick Your Niche
All of these major markets have near endless sub-niches to be explored and are definitely VERY profitable because people are desperate for solutions to their problems and willing to pay for them.
Most of the consumers are looking for a ‘magic bullet’ (or magic pill in the case of weight loss) and aren’t really willing to put the effort into losing weight for example.
And still for those who are serious about trying not every product will be a good fit for them.
Meaning, either way, they’ll try multiple products before finding the right one.
So they will buy products over and over again from you.
There’s no end of affiliate products to promote both digital and physical either in many of these niches.
So definitely highly profitable as I’m sure you can see.
You could start a blog, create an affiliate site, start an email list or any number of other business models.
To discover all the different online business models, 200+ niches, all the necessary marketing lessons and step by step execution plans to complete the essential marketing tasks join ‘NicheHacks Insider’.
Before you go let’s wrap things up below…
(RELATED: Discover how to find the most lucrative affiliate products on the net with NicheHacks Insider)
The big evergreen niches of health, wealth and romance will never be out of demand.
People ALWAYS have problems they want solved and rather than work hard at it they’d prefer to buy a product and hope it performs magic for them.
People will never give up things that make them happy so hobby and activities are always going to be around and there’s always some new equipment or gear to buy that promises to make them better.
You’ll forever have both rich people who have an endless amount of money to spend on high end goods and poor people who are constantly seeking money who turn to loan companies and gambling.
So whilst there’s no 1 niche that is the ‘most profitable’ for affiliate marketing (or any other) purposes if you want to get involved in big money niches then pick one of these three niche types.
Just don’t forget the most lucrative niches that are ALWAYS in demand are the ones that fall into the…
‘Laid, paid and live forever’ categories (relationships, money, health).
So if you’re ever wondering whether a niche is profitable just ask yourself if your idea fits into any of those categories.
Hope that answers your question John. Here’s to getting laid, paid and living forever!
To discover 200+ profitable niche markets click the image below now…
The post Reader Q&A: What Are The Most Profitable Niches For Affiliate Marketing? [Updated] appeared first on NicheHacks.
SOURCE: Affiliate Marketing – NicheHacks – Read entire story here.